TreatmentTrends: Psoriasis (EU) will cover practice dynamics, current use and future use projections for key products, perceived product ad-vantages and disadvantages. While the report does cover all treatment categories (topicals, systemics, phototherapy and biologics), the empha-sis is on the biologic agents with added detail around the promotional en-vironment and awareness of products in development.
TreatmentTrends are a syndicated report series that provide longitudinal information on market dynamics. The reports provide insights into practice patterns, attitudes and perceptions and current and projected use of vari-ous products. They evaluate perceived product advantages and disad-vantages, as well as sales and messaging efforts of key market players. They are quantitative in nature with several open-ended questions for qualitative feedback.
Questions Answered in This Report:
Determine the typical patient load and psoriasis severity in dermatolo-gists’ practices.
Understand psoriasis treatment patterns, compare current patient shares of psoriasis treatments.
Identify agents preferentially used as topical and systemic therapies in different European countries.
Estimate recent trends in usage of topical agents, conventional sys-temic therapies and biologics.
Determine the importance of clinical data for biosimilars in psoriasis on dermatologists’ intention to use biosimilars for this indication.
Identify the attributes of biologics perceived as most valuable by der-matologists.
Sample Frame & Methodology:
~225 dermatologists complete a 45-minute online quantitative survey with several open-ended questions for qualitative feedback.
To qualify, respondents must meet the following criteria:
Minimum of 25 patients with psoriasis under management
Have been in practice a minimum of two years and a maximum of 30 years
More than 75 percent of professional time spent in clinical practice
Key Drugs Covered:
brodalumab, Enbrel, Humira, ixeki-zumab, MK-3222, Otezla (apremilast), Remicade, secuki-numab, Stelara, tofacitinib
Key Companies Mentioned:
AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Celgene, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Merck, Novartis, and Pfizer
- Final report in Powerpoint format
- Complete set of frequency tables, summary statistics, and cross tabulations can be provided upon request
- Proprietary question slide deck: Clients purchasing report prior to fielding will have the opportunity to include up to three proprietary questions
- Pharmacor®: Psoriasis
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in G7
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Brazil
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Russia
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in India
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in China
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Turkey
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in Mexico
- PatientBase®: Psoriasis in South Korea
- Treatment Algorithms®: Psoriasis
- DecisionBase®: Psoriasis (Moderate to Severe)
- Physician and Payer Forum®: Psoriasis